Index of Anderson Market History Pages
Link to Page |
Thumbnail |
Link to Page |
Thumbnail |
1
Edward Jarvis’s Concord, 1810-1820 |
 |
2
The Concord Mill Dam Company, 1826 |
 |
3
“Right of Flowing,” 1826 |
 |
4
Cyrus Hubbard’s Survey of Concord Mill Dam Company Land, 1834 |
 |
5
Additional Concord Mill Dam Company Properties, [not before 1826] |
![Thumbnail of Additional Concord Mill Dam Company Properties, [not before 1826]](../thumbnails/th_05_Add_Props.jpg) |
6
Changing the Face of the Mill Dam: The Influence of the Concord Mill Dam Company, 1836 |
 |
7
Concord Mill Dam Company Stockholders and Property Holdings, April 1838 |
 |
8
Concord Mill Dam Company Properties on the Walling Map, 1852 |
 |
9
Asa Collier’s Clock and Watch Repair Business, 1840s-1880s |
 |
10
Thoreau Surveys |
 |
11
October 31st, 1855, Entry in Henry David Thoreau’s Surveying Field Notes |
 |
12
Collier v. Pierce, Tried 1856: View of the North Side or Rear of the Buildings, Oct. 31st, 1855 |
 |
13
All Manner of Business: The Anderson Market Building During the Mid-Nineteenth Century |
 |
14
Charles H. Walcott’s Title Examinations and Notes on Concord Mill Dam Company Properties, ca. 1880-1901 |
 |
15
A Succession of Grocery Stores from the 1880s into the Twentieth Century: Lewis Flint’s; G.W. and C.H. Towle; Towle & Kent |
 |
16
Doing Business on the Mill Dam, circa 1907 |
 |
17
Lars Anderson |
 |
18
Leslie O. Anderson |
 |
19
Esther Anderson and the Wheeler Family Farm |
 |
20
The Milldam from northwest (Concord Main Street) by Herbert Wendell Gleason, March 31, 1920 |
 |
21
Harry Britton Little |
 |
22
The Architecture of the Anderson Market Building |
 |
23
Millstones Discovered, 1933 |
 |
24
Anderson’s Market and the All New England Flood of 1936 |
 |
25
Anderson’s Market, April 1937 |
 |
26
Concord’s Mill Dam; Main Street looking East, 1955 |
 |
27
Anderson’s Market Notes 49th Birthday, April 1962 |
 |
28
1970s and 1980s |
 |
29
Anderson Market Building Today |
 |