Summer Reading Program for Teens 2019
Summer Reading Program has Launched, SPACE: A Universe of Stories!
Check out the video below to learn more.
See the great programs and events here around all things related to SPACE.
WHO: This years' Summer Reading Program for Teens is for 6-8th graders, and 9-12th graders!
WHAT & HOW:
- Register for the program here: https://concordlibrary.beanstack.org and log your reading on the Beanstack website.
- Read a total of 10 hours to complete the program. You'll receive a free book, a prize wheel spin, and an entry into our gift basket drawing!
WHEN: June 1 - August 23, 2019
WHY: Who doesn't want to learn more about space, win prizes and attend some great free events?
WANT AN EXTRA CHALLENGE?
Download and fill in the spaces on the Summer Reading Game Board here! Complete it in any order. Once you complete a level bring your completed sheet to the library to get staff member's initials and win a prize wheel spin plus a free book of your choice!
Once you've filled in 10 boxes - you've reached LAUNCHPAD Level!
Once you've filled in 15 boxes - you've reached COUNTDOWN Level!
Once you've filled in 20 boxes - you've reached IGNITION* Level!
*IGNITION level also earns you an entry into our gift basket drawing.
Concord Middle School Teens - Big Six & Side Trip Book Lists
Concord Middle Schoolers summer reading assignment - read one book from each of the lists below before school starts in the Fall, or you can read 2 from the Big Six list if you prefer. Click on "summer reading requirement here" link below to learn more.
- Click here for the Big Six books with clickable links to the online library catalog.
- The Side Trip Book List can be found here.
- Learn more about the CMS summer reading requirement here.
Concord High School
Here is a downloadable list of recommended reading for Concord High Schoolers. Join the community and READ Where you go is not who you’ll be, by Frank BruniIf. Looking for more recommendations? Come in and see the Teen Librarian or email email@example.com.