Hoopla is another digital media service made available to Concord patrons by the Library. It provides free access to thousands of movies (at least 2 years old), TV shows, music albums and audiobooks that can be streamed or downloaded on your computer, tablet or smart phone. There is no waiting list and titles are always available. Hoopla is now available for Apple TV (4th generation or above) and Amazon Fire TV — making Hoopla even more accessible for our patrons! (Updated 1/19/2018)
With no wait lists, hoopla content is always available, and with these new additions your patrons will have the ability to stream over 33,000 movie and TV selections directly through their televisions.
Interested in learning more about hoopla?
- Sign up at http://www.hoopladigital.com with your Concord Library Card (Concord, MA residents only)
- If you are using a mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.) download the app at the bottom of the Hoopla page or from the Apple App Store or Google play Store. No App is required for computer users.
- Log in to Hoopla on your mobile device or PC
- Browse, borrow and play! Enjoy up to 10 digital videos, music albums or audiobooks per library card each month.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over.
- You may return items before due date.
- Movies and TV shows: 3 days
- Music albums: 7 days
- Audiobooks: 21 days
For more information or assistance:
Call: 978-318-3368 or 978-318-3378