Ask a Librarian
The Library’s reference staff is available in person and by phone or email to answer your questions or to teach you how to research the answers for yourself.
For answers to reference questions, please use one of the following methods:
- Visit the Reference Desk at the Main Library or the Circulation Desk at the Fowler Branch
- Telephone: Call 978-318-3347 during library hours
- Email: Email your question directly to the Library’s Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Librarians are available to:
- Assist you in locating materials in this library and others
- Search the Minuteman Library Network Catalog and the Commonwealth Catalog
- Order library materials through InterLibrary Loan, if they are not available in the Minuteman Library Network or the Commonwealth Catalog
- Teach you how to use the Library’s eResources
- Explore our databases
- Download or stream ebooks, audiobooks, movies and magazines through Hoopla and Overdrive/Libby.