The Library’s role in Concord is diverse and dynamic – it is the gathering place, a center of discovery and innovation, and an internationally recognized archive of Concord’s role in our country’s history.
The Library is the only organization in Concord that serves everyone in the community for free. It is up to us, as a community, to ensure the Library can provide the resources and services to engage and serve our citizen’s needs now and in future generations.
This $10 million project will:
* Create new, exciting spaces and increase the Library’s capacity to provide opportunities for gathering, education, conversation and collaboration for everyone, in every age group in Concord
* Carefully preserve beloved historic spaces and alcoves for reading and quiet reflection
* Expand the Library’s role as the heart of Concord
* Honor the changing needs of library users
* Make essential improvements to Library services and operations
We need you to be an important part of the Concord Free Public Library’s future by supporting the campaign. We will protect the beloved Library spaces and resources we all cherish, while expanding our facilities and programming to accommodate the changing needs of our thriving community.
For more information on supporting the campaign, contact Development Director Marcy Bouley Eckel at email@example.com.